Pickup at any location in Amman, with your tour driver explore Jordan’s capital Amman, spreading over 20 hills.
Visit the famous Citadel with the remains of the Umayyad Palace, Temple of Hercules and as well as the Archaeological Museum. Not far away visit the Roman Theatre from 2nd century, also located in here are 2 small museums: Jordan Folklore and Museum of Popular Traditions. Stroll in along downtown and if interested visit or see traditional souks. Continue to Jabal Amman with its 19th century houses, one of them is the late King Hussein birth house. driving through Abdoun, Amman-Abdali Boulevard, the new place of gathering with high rise apartments, hotels and dining facilities.
Rate Includes the followings :
- All Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
Rate does not include :
- All kinds of tips for the guide and the driver
- Entrance fees to any tourist site
- Drinks & private expenses
We recommend purchasing Jordan Pass before arrival to Jordan and stay a minimum of three nights ( 4 Days)