Day Tour to Madaba, Mt. Nebo and Dead Sea From Amman
Your driver will pick you up from your hotel. Enjoy a breathtaking day trip from Amman to Madaba, Nebo and Dead Sea. Drive to the town Madaba, where you find the famous mosaic 6th century map of Palestine in St. George’s church. After that continue to Mt. Nebo, the place where Prophet Moses gazed at the promised land before he died and alleged to be his burial place. You will visit an old monastery, overlook the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea and parts of the Holy Land. Afterward we drive to the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea, where you have leisure time at the beach and the chance to float on water. Back to Amman hotel.
Rate Includes the followings :
- All Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
Rate does not include :
- All kinds of tips for the guide and the driver
- Any Entry Fees to Tourist Places.
- Lunch and Entry fees to Dead Sea Beach 35 JD Per Person
- Drinks & private expenses
We recommend purchasing Jordan Pass before arrival to Jordan if stay a minimum of three nights ( 4 Days)
Book Now and pay in Cash directly to the driver