Discover Petra From Dead Sea.
Day Tour To Petra From Dead Sea
In the morning pick up from the lobby of hotel and transfer to the astonishing rock city Petra. This fascinating ancient Nabatean capital dominated long time the Arabian trade routes, and is a must see in the Middle East.
Start to explore the mystic site. You pass the Siq, a narrow gorge where you get the first close views of the colorful sandstone, ending at the beautiful Treasury. Walk along the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs, the Theatre and Qasr Al Bint.
You Can have Optional lunch in Wadi Musa before being transferred to Amman
Rate Includes the followings :
- All Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
Rate does not include :
- All kinds of tips for the guide and the driver
- Horse ride in Petra 10 JOD per person
- Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra
- Entrance fees to Petra 50 JOD Per Person
- Lunch in Petra approximately 10 JD Per Person
- Drinks & private expenses