Petra & Wadi Rum one full day tour from Amman inclusive Petra Guide, Wadi Rum Jeep Tour
In the morning pick up from the lobby of hotel and transfer via the Desert Highway for 03 Hours approx. to the astonishing rock city Petra. This fascinating ancient Nabatean capital dominated long time the Arabian trade routes, and is a must see in the Middle East.
Meet your guide at the Visitor’s Centre and start to explore the mystic site. You pass the Siq, a narrow gorge where you get the first close views of the colorful sandstone, ending at the beautiful Treasury. Walk along the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs, the Theatre and Qasr Al Bint.
You Can have Optional lunch in Wadi Musa before being transferred to Wadi Rum. You will start a jeep tour for 02 hour seeing the sites of Nabatean Temple, Lawrence Springs, Sand Dunes and Khazali Canyon. After you will be transferred back to your hotel in Amman.
Rate Includes the followings :
- All Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver
- English Speaking Guide in Petra for 03 hours approx.
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum for 02 hours.
Rate does not include :
- All kinds of tips for the guide and the driver
- Horse ride in Petra 10 JOD per person
- Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra
- Entrance fees to Petra 50 JOD Per Person
- Entrance fees to Wadi Rum 05 JOD Per Person
- Lunch in Petra approximately 10 JD Per Person
- Drinks & private expenses
We recommend purchasing Jordan Pass before arrival to Jordan and stay a minimum of three nights ( 4 Days)
Wegocab.com Private Tour Services In Jordan