Full Day Tour To Visit Petra City
One of the 7 World Wonders, the historical city of Petra is a must-see on any trip to Jordan. Experience the magic of this ancient town, admire the magnificent architecture, and discover the history behind the rose-red city on a full-day tour from Amman.
07:00am Pick up from your hotel in Amman and transfer via the Desert Highway for 03 Hours approx. to the astonishing rock city Petra. This fascinating ancient Nabatean capital dominated long time the Arabian trade routes, and is a must see in the Middle East.
10:00am Meet your guide ( If Purchesed – Extra Charge JD 50 For The Whole Group ) at the Visitor’s Centre and start to explore the mystic site. Discover the historical city of Petra, Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction, on this day tour from Amman. Petra is a vast, unique city, carved into the sheer, dusky pink rock face by the Nabataeans over 2,000 years ago.
Petra is a spectacular example the engineering genius of these ancient people. Enter the city through the Siq, a narrow gorge over 1km in length, and admire the dazzling colors and rock formations before catching your first sight of Al Khazneh (The Treasury).
You Can have Optional lunch in Wadi Musa before being transferred to Amman
Rate Includes the followings :
- All Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
- Free Wifi on Board of the vehicle
Rate does not include :
- All kinds of tips for the guide and the driver
- Horse ride in Petra 10 JOD per person
- Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra
- Entrance fees to Petra 50 JOD Per Person
- Local Guide in Petra 50 JOD For the Whole Group.
- Lunch in Petra approximately 10 JD Per Person
- Drinks & private expenses
We recommend purchasing Jordan Pass before arrival to Jordan and stay a minimum of three nights ( 4 Days)
Suggested Trips in Jordan